The best waterproof tactical boots are heavy-duty enough to conquer any hostility aimed at them. Better yet, their heavy-duty construction has nothing to do with their weight since these boots are also one of the lightest on the market.
Well, these waterproof tactical boots are able to deliver such an exceptional performance because they are mostly made of nylon and leather. These are two quality materials, which are durable yet very lightweight.
Moreover, these boots have adequate waterproof technology to keep your feet dry all through. If you are here to get one, you are in the right place. So, go ahead and have a look at our reviews below.
List of the Best Waterproof Tactical Boots in Reviews
01. Timberland Men’s White Ledge Waterproof Ankle Boot
The shaft of this waterproof tactical boot measures around 4.75 inches from arch, while the platform measures roughly 0. What’s more, this waterproof ankle boot has top-notch full-grain leather uppers, which are waterproof to help keep your feet dry in a wet environment.
It also has rustproof speed lace hardware, which, in turn, features hooks at the top to help ensure secure lacing. Needless to say, you will walk in this ankle boot comfortably and confidently knowing that it will not come off unexpectedly.
This ankle boot also boasts seam-sealed waterproof construction to further keep your feet dry. It is a great boot made by a company that has been in business since 1973.
- Dual-density removable EVA footbed to provide you with maximum comfort
- Padded collar improves comfort, thereby, allowing long hours of wear
- Oiled-leather finish improves the look of the boot as well as extending its lifespan
- Rubber outsole features multi-directional lugs for ultimate traction
- Fully gusseted tongue provides more comfort
02. Columbia Men’s Waterproof Hiking Boot (Newton Ridge Plus II)
Although you are looking for a durable waterproof boot, you also want it to be as lightweight as possible. Well, the Columbia Newton Ridge Plus II Hiking Boot is the perfect package. It has a shaft that measures around 5 inches from arch, a heel measuring roughly 1.5 inches, and a platform measuring approximately 0.5 inches.
The lightweight performance of this waterproof hiking boot is mostly enhanced by a durable midsole that provides maximum comfort without being bulky or heavy.
The boot also boasts incredible high energy return and unparalleled cushioning to further keep you comfortable. Plus it is equipped with an advanced, high-performance traction rubber sole to allow for skid-free, stable movement on tricky terrains.
- Durable construction inspired by a classic mountaineering style
- Extended outsole toe overwrap and reinforced toe and heel barriers
- Seam-sealed construction and PU coated leather keep feet comfortable and dry
- TECHLITE lightweight midsole provides unrivaled comfort
- Omni-GRIP non-marking traction rubber outsole offers superior grip on many different terrains
- Multi-zone tread pattern
03. Bates 8” Men’s Tactical Sport Side Zip
Bates is known for its incredible styles, and this 8-inch men’s tactical sport side zip is one of its most popular styles. It is a classic 8-inch tactical boot that features a side zip to allow for easy on and off. It also has a non-metallic composite toe, which ensures ultimate safety and protection.
Furthermore, Bates produces this side-zip tactical boot in two colors; Black and Coyote. The two different colors make it easy to settle on what goes well with your personal style. The boot is also available in numerous sizes so you can easily find what perfectly fits you.
Some of these sizes are 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5.5, and Bates was founded in 1885 as a dress shoe manufacturer. Today, it is one of the most known manufacturers of footwear.
- Rubber sole is durable and offers grip on a variety of surfaces
- 70-percent leather and 30-percent nylon is a durable combination that extends the lifespan of the boot
- Side zip for easy on and off
04. Under Armour Men’s Stellar Military and Tactical Boot
What’s so impressive about this military & tactical boot is that despite being solidly constructed, it weighs just 13.9 ounces. The lightweight performance combines with the comfort-supporting features of this tactical boot to make sure you are not inconvenienced at all while traversing super tricky terrains.
The boot is made of 100-percent leather, and this is a complete confirmation that it is built to last and hold up well to the harsh outdoor environment. Its shaft measures around ankle-high from arch, and it has a height of 8 inches.
Unlike some brands, the Under Armour Men’s Stellar Military & Tactical Boot is only available in one color. But the color is Black/Black, and, therefore, goes with most outdoor outfits.
- Anti-odor technology prevents the growth and development of odor-causing microbes
- The quick-dry minimalist design makes the tactical boot convenient to wear outdoors
- Polishable toe makes the boot easy to care for
- Molded EVA midsole features reinforced TPU shank for support and protection
- Rubber lug sole is low profile
05. Skechers Mens Tarlac Steel Toe Work Boot
There are a few things you should note before we take you through the reviews of this work boot. First, you must note that the weight of this boot is based on a single item and not a pair. Second, the measurements of the boot were taken using size 12, width D.
What’s more, you should note that measurements vary from one size to another. With all that being said, this work boot weighs 12 pounds, 1 ounce, and has a shaft measuring 5-1/2 inches. It is a high-performance work boot that has had its steel toe approved by ASTM F2412/2413-2011 1/75 for ultimate resistance to impacts.
The boot also meets ASTM F2413-05 safety standards. Moreover, this work boot is available in two colors, which are Black Embossed Leather and Brown Embossed Leather.
- Soft fabric lining to provide a comfortable fit
- Lace-up system featuring metal eyelets to ensure a secure fit
- Gusseted tongue helps keep out debris and dirt
- Padded tongue and collar provide extra comfort
06. EVER BOOTS Men’s Waterproof Work Boots
Heavy-duty construction, outdoor hiking, farming, gardening, and landscaping all have one thing in common; they require super-tough boots. Well, that’s where the EVER BOOTS Men’s Waterproof Work Boots come in handy.
Their price is on the cheaper side yet they do a great job of making sure your feet are well protected every time you step outdoors. To achieve that, these boots are packed with lots of incredible features. One of these is waterproof leather that makes these boots be described as “ultra-dry”.
The leather keeps feet dry, thereby, giving you the confidence to go about your business on the farm, garden, etc. It is important to note that these boots run around ½ a size bigger than some brands, such as Timberlands.
- Back loop pull and speedy hooks allow for quick, easy wear
- Insulated lining keeps feet warm; hence, making the boots perfect for cold conditions
- Flexible lightweight rubber sole has comfortable PU midsole
- Waterproof leather keeps feet dry, thereby, allowing you to work in wet environments with confidence
07. Under Armour Men’s Military and Tactical Boot (Valsetz Rts 1.5)
Just because you want a durable tactical boot does not mean you end up with a piece of footwear that’s too heavy to walk in comfortably. The Under Armour Valsetz Rts 1.5 Military & Tactical Boot is durable yet lightweight. As such, it is the perfect package for you. It weighs just 13.58 ounces and has a height of 7 inches.
Furthermore, this military & tactical boot is built with comfort in mind so you can wear it throughout the day without feeling any form of fatigue. Plus the boot has a shaft measuring around 6.75 inches from arch.
It is also available in a variety of colors, including Black/Black, Ridge Reaper Camo Ba (900)/Uniform, Desert Sand (201)/Desert Sand, Coyote Brown (200)/Coyote Brown.
- ClutchFit ankle support system is designed to contour and provide support where it is needed most
- TPU toe cap helps provide extra protection
- Welded PU film is meant to surround the perimeter of the boot to provide resistance to abrasion
08. Under Armour Men’s Military and Tactical with Zipper (Valsetz RTS 1.5)
Weight is very important when buying a tactical boot. This is because the lighter the boot, the more comfortable it is. That being said, we are happy to note that the UA Valsetz RTS 1.5 Boot with Zipper weighs 13.88 ounces only.
It is lightweight, and, therefore, you will not have issues wearing and walking in it. The height of this military & tactical boot is also impressive enough to be brought to your attention. The boot has a height of 7 inches, and this makes it perfect for various applications.
This boot is, however, available in one color only. But the color is black/black and goes with anything. The price of the boot is also on the high side, but for what you get, this is nothing.
- Molded Ortholite sock liner is anti-microbial to keep odor-causing bacteria at bay
- Micro G EVA midsole is ultralight and provides comfort throughout the day
- Lightweight TPU shank provides great mid-foot support as well as the right amount of rigidity
09. Smith & Wesson Men’s Tactical Waterproof Side Zip Boots (Breach 2.0)
You do not need to break the bank to get waterproof tactical boots of your dream. Smith & Wesson Men’s Tactical Waterproof Side Zip Boots are within an affordable range yet they work very well for what they are designed for.
Another reason why you should get these waterproof side zip boots is that when you buy them, you are not just improving your life but also improving the lives of others. The manufacturer donates a portion of proceeds to a wounded-warrior charity called Operation First Response.
Moreover, these side zip boots are made with exceptional quality and adequate attention given to fine details to make sure you are getting value for your money.
- Leather and nylon construction offers full protection without sacrificing comfort
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris and dirt out
- EVA midsole provides cradled support and lightweight comfort
- Board-lasted construction creates a torsional rigidity, which minimizes foot fatigue
- Rubber outsole has an innovative pattern that reduces traction loss
10. Under Armour Men’s Waterproof Military and Tactical Boot (Stellar Tac)
Under Armour has been around for a long time, and it, therefore, knows exactly what customers want. That’s why it is unsurprising that their pieces of footwear are among the most sought after. One of these is the Stellar Tac Military & Tactical Boot.
It has a shaft measuring around ankle-high from arch. Needless to say, this waterproof tactical boot provides adequate protection to make sure you are always safe. Furthermore, this boot is black/black, and, therefore, can be worn with any outfit.
The boot also comes in a variety of sizes, including 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, and 10.5, among others. These different sizes make it easy to find what best fits you.
- High-traction rubber lug offers grip and outstanding stability on many different conditions
- Molded EVA midsole features a reinforced TPU shank for support and protection
- Waterproof boot liner provides an extra shield from the elements
- Quick-dry minimalist design features a polishable toe
- Leather and 900-denier nylon textile combine to create a light and soft upper
Waterproof tactical boots should be lightweight and well made. They should also be very comfortable so you can wear them throughout the day without any issues. In this article, we have been keen enough to only review boots from your preferred brands such as Under Armour, Skechers, Timberland, Columbia, Bates, EVER BOOTS, and more.