The best king size air mattress is large enough to comfortably accommodate you and your partner. It is also great for guests or for those with kids who love sleepovers.
This air mattress is very comfortable and you will not have problems sleeping on it the whole night. Another great thing about this air mattress is that it comes with a built-in pump that inflates it within minutes.
And once fully inflated, the air mattress holds air; thereby, preventing you from having to inflate it every now and then. In the reviews below, we have discussed various brands we believe are the best. Take a look.
List of The Best King Size Air Mattress in Reviews
01. SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress – King Size
The customer-friendly 1-year warranty proves that this king size air mattress is well made and is of the highest quality. The warranty protects against defects in workmanship and materials. Besides, this air mattress comes equipped with ComfortCoil Technology as well as featuring a SureGrip bottom for amazing stability and firmness. It will not slide or slip.
The 48 internal air coils provide extra durability not to mention supporting your bed so it can remain flat and firm. And with a flat and firm air mattress, expect nothing but sound sleep. What’s more, this air mattress comes with a patented 1-click internal pump that ensures quick and easy inflation and deflation.
To be precise, the air mattress is fully inflated in just 6 minutes or less. When inflated, the air mattress measures 82 by 70 by 18 inches. It is extra large and big enough to accommodate many people.
- Inflates quickly and nicely
- Holds its shape well
- The raised sides of the mattress are well thought out
- Deflates easily and folds nicely into its original shape
- Loses air, though not a lot
02. King Koil California King Luxury Raised Air Mattress
King Koil also provides a 1-year warranty to give you confidence when purchasing this air mattress. Because of the warranty, you will rest easy knowing that in case of any original defects, the manufacturer has got your back. The air mattress features a built-in pillow and soft-flocking layer.
And this means its ability to provide you with maximum comfort throughout the night cannot be doubted. It also has a super thick waterproof comfort quilt top that, in turn, features extra spinal support to provide you with extra comfort. It is a firm air mattress that offers sleeping posture.
The sueded top will keep your bedding in place so you can sleep in a more convenient manner. When fully inflated, this air mattress measures 84 by 72 by 20 inches. It is an incredibly large king size air mattress that will provide you with a perfect place to spend the night.
- Customer service is outstanding
- The size is large and perfect
- More comfortable than anticipated
- The auto inflatable mechanism is a huge bonus
- Not very long, but still serves its purpose
03. Intex Comfort Plush Elevated Dura-Beam Airbed
The Intex Dura-Beam Airbed takes around 4.75 minutes to fully inflate. Needless to say, it inflates quickly, meaning you will have it set up and ready for use in no time. The sleeping surface provides added comfort, and that’s because it is covered in super soft flocking.
There are also indented sides that prevent fitted sheets from slipping. The dimensions of this airbed are 60 by 80 by 22 inches. From these dimensions, we can say that this airbed is well sized and will provide you with plenty of sleeping space.
The weight capacity is up to 600 pounds, and this is another reason why you should get this airbed. Moreover, the airbed comes with a convenient hand carry bag, which is great for storing it when it’s not in use or transporting it when you plan to use it on the go.
- The price is quite competitive
- Easy to get on and out of
- Appears to have good support
- The airbed is shipped super fast
- Stiffness of the airbed is adjustable
- Inflates quickly and nicely
- Not suitable for long-term use
04. Intex Comfort Plush Mid Rise Dura-Beam Airbed
The Intex Mid Rise Dura-Beam Airbed may not have a higher weight capacity like the Intex Elevated Dura-Beam Airbed. However, this is nothing because, with a weight limit of 300 pounds, this unit works just fine. It will hold your weight nicely and provide the support needed so you can have a good night’s rest.
Besides, this Dura-Beam Airbed comes with a built-in 100/120V internal pump that deflates and inflates it with the switch of a button. To fully inflate this air mattress, you need around 3 minutes. There are flocked sides, which are more puncture and abrasion-resistant.
That being said, the durability of this airbed is no doubt on the high side. Plus, this air mattress comes with a convenient carrying bag that makes storing and transporting it a breeze. It measures 60 by 80 by 13 inches, and it is available in various sizes, including Queen, Twin, and Full.
- The airbed is easy to inflate
- Very spacious and works well
- Light and easy to move
- The price is great, and it is shipped quickly
- Loses air overnight, but in a small amount
05. Air Mattress King Size Raised Inflatable Bed with Fitted Sheet and Bed Skirt
When you purchase this airbed, there is a 1-year warranty included in the package to protect against defects in materials and workmanship. There is also a 60-day risk-free satisfaction guarantee that allows you to return the inflatable bed in case it fails to meet your expectations.
But that’s not all about this inflatable bed. It is one of the greatest-looking air mattresses out there. The fitted top sheet and the stylish bed skirt are a great fashion statement. Another wonderful feature is the built-in pump that allows you to set up this air mattress in minutes.
Besides, this inflatable bed comes with a carry bag to make storage or transportation a cakewalk. Since it is made of laminated vinyl, this king size air mattress is much stronger than a traditional airbed plus it will not sag or stretch. Needless to say, expect to use it for a long time.
- The built-in pump fills it up fast
- Comes with an amazing warranty
- Customer support is exceptional
- Great for the price
- Perfect for heavier persons
- The air pump could be quieter
06. Fox Air Beds Plush High Rise Air Mattress
Leaks are what make most people forget the idea of buying an air mattress. But with the Fox Air Beds Plush High Rise Air Mattress, leaks will be the least of your concern. This is because the air mattress comes with a comprehensive 1-year warranty that protects against defects and workmanship.
It also comes with a powerful built-in pump to help you blow it up quickly with the flip of a switch. Ideally, this air mattress can be inflated with an external pump; thanks to the extra pinch valve.
The air mattress is made of thick vinyl, and this makes it stronger than most air mattresses in the same class. Your next vacation with family or friends or both should be one to remember. And this air mattress will help you achieve that. It is sturdy, plush, and easy to inflate and deflate.
- The built-in pump inflates it within minutes
- Sturdy, heavy, and stays inflated
- The price point is great
- Large enough to accommodate two adults
- Comfortable to sleep on
- The bumps on the mattress may be felt through the padding, but this does not compromise comfort
07. Englander First Ever Microfiber California King Air Mattress
The 5-year warranty that Englander provides is one of the best warranties you have ever seen. It makes buying this air mattress hassle-free by assuring you that the manufacturer fully stands behind this product. As if that’s not enough, this king air mattress boasts a full microfiber exterior.
As such, we can confidently say that this air mattress is durable and strong. It is 20-percent more abrasion resistant, 20-percent more puncture-resistant, and boasts 30-percent more tensile strength. Additionally, the microfiber is thermo-regulating; meaning you will not wake up chilled or overheated.
The welded seams offer unrivaled strength, and this further makes the air mattress sturdy. What’s even better, the heavy-duty construction does not increase the weight of this inflatable mattress, as it weighs just 12.8 pounds. This air mattress is ideal for camping trips, guests, and travel. You can also use it as a spare bed.
- Made of durable material
- Extremely light in weight; hence, easy to move around
- Inflates quickly and is easy to set up
- Large enough to allow two adults to comfortably sleep on it
- Loses air, but at a slower rate
08. Intex Dura-Beam Rest Raised Airbed
A cozy inflatable king-size air mattress is what everyone needs. And the Intex Dura-Beam Rest Raised Airbed is here because it offers just that. It is 16.5 inches thick, meaning its height is well elevated; hence, it is very easy to get in and out of it. Its overall dimensions are 70 inches long by 80 inches wide by 16.5 inches high. It is well-sized, and, therefore, spacious enough to comfortably accommodate you and your partner.
What’s more, this raised airbed comes with a built-in pump and a convenient hand carry bag. The built-in pump makes inflating the airbed a walk in the park, while the hand carry bag ensures easy storage and transportation.
The high-strength polyester fibers and the waterproof flocked top make this airbed incredibly durable. Having said that, expect this airbed to provide you with years of lasting comfort.
- Comfortable and of good size
- Very easy to inflate and deflate
- Very comfortable to sleep on
- Looks great once inflated
- Great for those who get guests on a regular basis
- The initial smell of the mattress when unboxing is quite bothersome
09. EnerPlex Upgraded Dual Pump Luxury King Size Air Mattress
We like the fact that this upgraded dual pump luxury king size air mattress has never-leak technology. The technology enables this air mattress to hold air, and this is very important because you will not have to wake up in the middle of the night to inflate the air mattress.
Like other premium air mattress, this unit comes with a pump that allows for quick inflation and deflation. The pump inflates this air mattress in less than 3 minutes; therefore, in no time, you will have your air mattress ready to provide you with a comfortable place to sleep on.
The 2-year warranty with lifetime support proves that the manufacturer believes in the quality of this air mattress. There is also a 30-day money-back guarantee that allows you to return the mattress for refund in case you don’t like it.
- It is effortless to get out of this mattress
- The built-in pump works as advertised
- The company cares and stands with its products
- The non-skid bottom prevents the bed from moving around at night
- There are bumps on the mattress, but this easily disappears when the mattress is covered with a fitting sheet.
A king size air mattress makes life easy in the sense that when you are not using it, simply deflate and store it somewhere safe. It will not get on the way or occupy space unnecessarily. That being said, a king size air mattress is ideal for apartments, dorms, camping trips, travel, etc.