Fender manufacturing company was established more than 7 decades ago. Therefore, it is no surprise that the market is filled with the best Fender amps for guitars.
These various models have lots of amazing features, including Bluetooth technology to allow for direct connection from your mobile device to the amp; Wi-Fi to make editing, storing, and sharing music a breeze, and several effects to provide the user with an accomplished performance.
They also have high-performance speakers to ensure enhanced sound quality every time. In the reviews below, we have talked about them in detail so you can know exactly what you are going to get in whatever you have picked.
List of the Best Fender Amp in Reviews
01. Fender 50XL FSR 120V CHAMPION
You are here because you want a simple-to-use amp packed with amazing features as well as capable of delivering optimum performance. The Fender 50XL FSR CHAMPION is what you should pick. It has many different amp models and effects to make sure you are satisfied with the performance to the fullest.
Champion series have seen great models, and the 50XL is definitely one of them. It not only takes sound to another level but also adds a more aggressive look. It has 4 effects, including octave, distortion, overdrive, and compressor.
All these effects add flexibility to the 12 amp tones, which range from pristine clean to full-on metal distortion. This fender amp also features an optional two-button footswitch that allows effect toggling and remote channel selection.
- 12-inch Celestion speaker is high-performance and brings a full tone
- 4 effects add flexibility to the 12 amp tones
- The optional two-button switch allows effect toggling and remote channel selection
- Output wattage is 50 watts
- Measures 20.10 by 20.00 by 12.10 inches
02. Fender Battery Powered Electric Guitar Amp (Mini Tonemaster)
This guitar amp by Fender needs just one 9V battery to power up. It can also be powered by a DC adapter. What’s more, this amp is mini and portable; hence, it is a wonderful travel companion. You can easily carry it from place to place for the endless playing of the guitar.
The amp puts out 1 watt, which, obviously, is not the highest. However, for its price and size, this should be no issue at all. The fender portable mini amp also features a 1/8” headphone output jack that makes it very possible to hone your skills in playing the guitar without being a bother to those nearby.
Plus it comes equipped with volume, tone, and gains control to let you explore many different tones from crunch to clean.
- Metal tilt-back leg lets you kick the amp back
- Tone, gain and volume controls allow you to explore a variety of tones
- 1/8” headphone output jack lets you practice in silence without being bothersome
03. Fender V2 20-Watt Combo Electric Guitar Amplifier (Mustang I)
Your creativity should never be confined no matter what. Instead, you should let it run wild. The Fender 20-Watt Mustang I is a nice unit to consider because it will help you become a top guitarist.
It is designed for the guitarists of today and has lots of advanced features that you will appreciate. It has easy USB connectivity to make sure you are never frustrated when it comes to operating it.
This guitar amplifier also boasts a wide range of built-in effects to provide you with exceptional performance every time. As opposed to most models out there, the Mustang I makes recording, editing, storing, and sharing your music a walk in the park.
- Output wattage is 20 Watts
- 8-inch fender speaker is specially designed to deliver outstanding results
- Several effects including phaser, tremolo, delay/echo, and reverb, among others
- USB connectivity is for audio recording output
- Compact and easily portable design allows you to use the amplifier on the go
- 24 onboard presets
04. Fender Bluetooth Enabled Guitar Amplifier (Mustang GT 40)
Fender provides a 2-year warranty to protect this guitar amplifier from original defects. Ideally, the Fender guitar amp is designed in such a way that you will always be ahead of the pack if you start to use it. It is ideal for guitarists of all skill levels and genres.
It is designed with Bluetooth technology, and this is really amazing, given that most models are not. The Bluetooth technology lets you stream audio directly from your mobile device to amp.
As if that’s not enough, the Mustang GT 40 allows you to use the exclusive Fender Tone app to control a studio’s worth of effect models and authentic amp simply with a swipe of the finger.
- 21 classic amp voices help the amplifier reproduce authentic tones
- Wi-Fi enabled makes it easy to access Fender artist-created presets and download the latest updates, among others
- USB technology lets you connect your amplifier directly to the computer
- 45 various effects enable the amplifier to effortlessly recreate classic tones
05. Fender 15 Watt Acoustic Guitar Amplifier (Acoustasonic 15)
We thought that a 2-year warranty is the best warranty a Fender guitar amplifier can ever be backed with. But now, it turns out the Fender Acoustasonic 15 Amp is backed by an amazing 5-year transferrable warranty.
Needless to say, if you want peace of mind during the purchase of a guitar amplifier, look no further than the Fender Acoustasonic This guitar amp is also ideal for those who are always on the go. It is lightweight and portable; hence, carrying it from one place to another is a cakewalk.
Moreover, the Acoustasonic 15 comes equipped with a headphone output to make sure you never bother anyone while practicing. Its output wattage is 15W and the voltage is 120V.
- 6-inch Fender speaker is specially engineered to provide an enhanced high-frequency response
- Dual front-panel inputs consist of XLR input and ¼-inch jack
- XLR input for microphone
- ¼-inch jack for an instrument
- Headphone output to encourage the silent practice
06. Fender Modified 68 Vintage Guitar Amplifier – Vibrolux Reverb
The price of the Fender Modified 68 Vibrolux Reverb Vintage Guitar Amplifier is quite on the high side. But that is nothing, considering the performance this model delivers. It is one of the first models to be produced by Fender.
In fact, to get a clear picture of how this amp first came into the picture, we must go back over 5 decades ago. It is a 1968 Fender amplifier that not only gives a classy look but also takes you back in time. Countless guitarists have tried out this amp and we must say they couldn’t be happier.
The amplifier measures 18 by 10 by 24 inches and weighs 42 pounds. This means it may not be the ideal travel companion, but for what it offers, even portability cannot make you overlook it.
- Two 10-inch TEN 30 speakers powerful low mids and aggressive low-end
- Tremolo simulates what the amplifier might sound like should you spin around during use
- Reverb simulates what the amplifier might sound like if it was in large sonic reflective spaces.
07. Fender 15-Watt Guitar Combo Amp (Super Champ X2)
Recording and rehearsal sessions should be memorable. But that’s only possible if you have the Fender Super Champ X2 Amp. It is a high-performance model that uses one of the most-honored amps of Fender to deliver the results you are seeking.
Furthermore, the Super Champ X2 boasts modern modifications and updated style to further provide you with extraordinary results. It comes with a speaker, and its output wattage is 15 watts. What’s more, this guitar combo amplifier weighs 23 pounds only, and its dimensions are 14.75 by 8.75 by 17.5 inches.
It is fairly lightweight and compact; hence, transporting it for use on the go will not be arduous. Besides, this amplifier is black and will blend nicely with other musical equipment.
- 10-inch Fender speaker is specially designed to produce high-quality sound
- Voicing control has 16 various amp types
- USB output ensures easy digital connectivity
- Onboard effects bring together a versatile wealth of tonal coloring, textures, and atmospherics
- Two channels featuring an optional footswitch and channel switching format
08. Fender Guitar Amplifier Bundle – Mustang – with Instrument Cable
Despite having a relatively low price point, the Fender Mustang Guitar Amp Bundle comes with all the necessary accessories so you can begin using it right out of the box. These accessories include an instrument cable, an Austin Bazaar polishing cloth, and a pick sampler.
The fact that this amplifier bundle comes complete means you will not have to buy extra accessories. Having said that, expect to save some money as well as to avoid unnecessary inconveniences.
The Austin Bazaar polishing cloth helps you keep the amp in perfect condition every time, whereas picks will let you start using the amp right out the box. If you are new to digital recording, look no further than this amp bundle.
- 8-inch fender speaker is specially engineered for enhanced performance
- USB connectivity is for user programming and audio recording output
- Effects include phaser, tremolo, delay/echo, and reverb, among others
- Output wattage is 20 watts
- Weighs 19.91 pounds and measures 18.82 by 16.69 by 10.91 inches
09. Fender 90 Watt Acoustic Guitar Amplifier (Acoustasonic 90)
Since its establishment, Fender amplifiers have played a crucial role in making modern music even better. They produce many different models of guitar amplifiers and all of them have received positive feedback from guitarists from all walks of life.
One of these amps is the Fender Acoustasonic It is the perfect package for a guitarist looking for a compact and lightweight guitar amplifier, which they can quickly and easily carry around. Ideally, despite being compact and lightweight, the Fender Acoustasonic 90 is still a top dog in the guitar amplifier industry.
It is powerful and will provide you with everything you expect in a high-performance amplifier. In other words, this amplifier for guitars has all the tools in its locker to deliver a stage-worthy performance.
- Player-centric features make the amplifier a nice tool for the studio or stage
- 5-year transferrable warranty gives peace of mind during purchase
- Compact and lightweight design makes the amp very portable
- Smart feedback elimination circuit tames unwanted squeal and shrill tones
10. Fender 22-Watt Guitar Combo Amp (Super-Sonic 22)
Saying that all pro guitarists love to create marvelous Fender clean tones is an understatement. As such, the Fender Super-Sonic 22 is a real candidate for anyone looking to end up with a top amplifier by Fender. It is a no-nonsense guitar amplifier that gives you a chance to create modern and expressive high-gain tones.
What’s more, the Fender Super-Sonic 22 puts out 22 watts, and this makes it great both for studio and stage applications. Its dimensions are 25 by 31 by 16 inches, and its weight is 52 pounds.
It is, obviously, not very portable, but again, the heavy weight and far-from-compact size are because of the wonderful features this amplifier is packed with.
- Effects loop featuring separate send and return level controls
- The vintage channel delivers unmistakable, pure Fender tone
- Burn channel uses overdrive flavors (ranges from bluesy to flame-throwing) to ignite musical inspiration
- The 12-inch speaker produces great quality sound
- Two color options (blonde and black) to choose from
Fender started designing, manufacturing, and taking musical instruments to another level in That being said, it is difficult to argue with the fact that it is a leader in manufacturing musical instruments. In the above reviews, we have put together Fender’s best. So, whether you are just getting started or been playing the guitar for ages, this piece is for you.