The best Bluetooth motorcycle helmets allow you to enjoy your favorite music or listen to your favorite FM radio show. They are equipped with Bluetooth technology that also lets you receive calls, reject calls, makes calls, and even hangs calls.
Bluetooth technology also gives you access to GPS navigation, thereby, making sure you do not get lost easily. Besides, these Bluetooth motorcycle helmets have communication intercom that lets you talk to other riders or motorcycles.
The communication range varies, depending on the helmet. In the following reviews, we have discussed different brands so you can easily know what to settle on.
List of the Best Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets in Reviews
01. ILM Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
It is no surprise that the ILM Motorcycle Helmet has made it to this list. It is a top-notch full face motorcycle helmet that comes equipped with Bluetooth 3.0 technology. The technology helps improve safety while riding the motorcycle. It allows you to answer incoming calls, reject them, or even make a call yourself or redial.
The Bluetooth technology also presents you with a chance to enjoy your favorite music or FM radio while you are on the go. It also provides you with GPS navigation audio to make sure you never get lost.
What’s more, the Bluetooth technology is so powerful it can work up to 1000ft between two riders using the intercom. With this helmet, you will enjoy 8 hours of talk time and 110 hours when it is on a standby mode.
- Bluetooth technology 3.0 for hands-free calling and answering incoming calls
- Adjustable vents to bring in just the right amount of air circulation
- Fully washable microfiber to keep the inside of the helmet fresh and free of germs
02. Torc T14 Full Face Helmet (Blinc/Mini)
TORC has been producing lots of quality Bluetooth motorcycle helmets. And the T14 full face helmet is one of them. It has a Bluetooth shell that keeps you safe while riding. The Bluetooth allows you to answer calls, reject them, make a call, or redial without putting your eyes off the road.
Furthermore, this full face helmet uses the Blinc System, which is the newest technology from Blinc. Blinc is one of the leaders in Bluetooth helmet integration. Having said that, expect this motorcycle helmet to work just fine.
The Blinc system has almost 2 times the battery life of prior gen plus it ensures clearer, louder, and easier pairing than prior gen.
- Bluetooth integrated shell to provide you with Bluetooth performance
- Laser contoured liner is tailored to ensure maximum comfort
- The removable inner liner is machine washable for easy care
- ECE & DOT certified for worry-free use
- Lock smooth drop-down visor system
03. FreedConn Flip Up Bluetooth Full Face Helmet
The Bluetooth technology of this full face helmet is a good one. It has a maximum intercom range of 1640ft between two riders talking or for three riders pairing. What’s more, the Bluetooth 3.0 technology lets you enjoy music and FM radio.
It also provides you with GPS technology to make sure communication, while you are riding, is convenient and efficient. Because of the Bluetooth technology, this helmet supports hands-free answering or rejecting of incoming calls.
It also allows you to redial the last number. The full face helmet has one multi-functional button that makes it very easy and convenient to operate. Furthermore, this helmet is available in various sizes, including Large, X-large, and Medium.
- Long battery life that lasts up to 8 hours on talk time and 110 hours on a standby mode
- Bluetooth 3.0 technology lets you enjoy FM radio, music, etc
- Advanced DSP echo cancellation & noise suppression technology
- Built-in 2 speakers that have full stereo sound
- 1-button control engineering
04. TORC T27 Modular Helmet with Integrated Blinc Bluetooth
TORC has equipped this Bluetooth helmet with Bluetooth 2.0 technology. It may not be as powerful as Bluetooth 3.0 technology but it can still help you send calls, receive calls, and listen to music. The Bluetooth 2.0 technology also allows you to clearly listen to GPS directions.
In a nutshell, it works pretty much the same as Bluetooth 3.0 technology. When this modular full face Bluetooth helmet is combined with another Blinc-enabled helmet, you will be able to communicate with your passenger or another rider.
You will also enjoy bike-to-bike talk within 100 feet. Ideally, it’s not just Bluetooth technology that makes this modular helmet one of the best. The manufacturer has also equipped it with a noise cancelling microphone to make sure you are clear all the time.
- 20-percent smaller than its predecessor
- Slider based drop down visor mechanism looks exactly like those of expensive models
- The latching system for the front chin bar has a one-button release mechanism
- Chin and shell are constructed with thermoplastic alloy
05. Origine 3/4 Helmet with Blinc Bluetooth (O528B)
Just because you are looking for a motorcycle helmet with Bluetooth technology does not mean you sacrifice style. The Origine 3/4 Helmet with Blinc Bluetooth has both looks and performance.
Therefore, it should be a frontier for you. It has a classic leather look that will promptly make everyone (including those who have never been interested in motorcycles) ask you where you got it from.
As if that’s not enough, this Bluetooth helmet features an Italian designed interior that is comfortable enough to let you wear it for a long time. The Bluetooth technology of this helmet further improves its performance. It allows for hands-free answering/rejection of calls. It also lets you enjoy music while on the go.
- Bubble-style, flip-up shield keeps you comfortable
- Versatile performance makes the helmet also ideal for a Ducati Monster or an Italian Scooter
- The classic leather look gives the helmet an aesthetic appearance
- Bluetooth technology to improve convenience while you are on the road
- Italian designed interior improves comfort
06. TORC Bluetooth Full Face T15B Motorcycle Helmet, Small
We have included this Bluetooth integrated full face motorcycle helmet in these reviews because it is no ordinary model. It has a race-inspired thoughtful design that makes it look sleeker than its predecessors and the competitor.
What’s even better, the design improves looks without sacrificing performance. It combines with unrivaled air ventilation, which, in turn, has a rear spoiler to keep the helmet stable at greater speeds. Besides, the TORC T15B Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet has a built-in drop tinted visor, which prevents glare from hitting your eyes.
By so doing, the built-in drop tinted visor allows you to stay focused and see everything on the road clearly. The helmet also has built-in Blinc Bluetooth that keeps you entertained as well as allowing you to communicate clearly, easily, and without taking eyes off the road.
- The race-inspired thoughtful design keeps the helmet stable at high speeds
- Drop tinted visor keeps glare at bay
- The fog-resistant shield is replaceable and scratch-resistant
- Cool Max inner padding is removable and washable
07. AHR Bluetooth Full Face Motorcycle Helmet
This is a medium-sized helmet that fits a head circumference ranging from 57 – 58 centimeters. That being said, this Bluetooth full face motorcycle helmet perfectly fits many different people. Furthermore, this Bluetooth full face motorcycle helmet boasts universal Bluetooth connectivity.
This means it can be connected with most Bluetooth devices, including GPS, MP3, and smartphones, among others. The helmet also has an intercom function that supports 2 – 3 riders pairing and a couple of riders talking simultaneously.
The communication distance can reach 1000 meters (1094 yards). The Bluetooth technology allows you to answer or dial the call, auto-receive call, reject or hang-up call, and the last number dialing. The helmet is available in two colors – Matte Black and Gloss Black.
- Long battery life that lasts 8 hours talking, 10 hours intercom conversation, and 300 hours on a standby mode
- DSP noise technology minimizes background noise, thereby, producing clear sound quality even at high speed.
- Music playing function lets you connect the helmet to a smartphone or MP3 for endless enjoyment of music.
08. SHARKTOOTH PRIME Motorcycle Bluetooth Entertainment System
The SHARK SHARKTOOTH PRIME is basically an improved version of the SHARKTOOTH. Needless to say, it is more advanced and has more features than the SHARKTOOTH. For instance, it comes equipped with Bluetooth 3 protocol, which ensures more improved connection capabilities.
The SHARK SHARKTOOTH PRIME also has a DSP processor to help cancel noise and deliver high-definition top-notch sound. The Bluetooth function allows you to enjoy your favorite music, communicate with another motorcycle, and answer phone calls. It also lets you follow GPS instructions and even send vocal commands.
Other impressive features of this motorcycle Bluetooth system are long battery life for ultimate reliability and waterproof engineering for all-weather use. The range of motorcycle-to-motorcycle intercom is approximately 600 feet.
- 32mm speakers produce quality stereo sound
- Extra-flat design makes the helmet more discrete
- Long battery life makes the motorcycle helmet super reliable
- Bluetooth 3 protocol allows for better connection capabilities
- DSP processor cancels out noise, thereby, ensuring high definition sound
09. TORC Bluetooth Full Face T15B Motorcycle Helmet, X-Large
Packed with a lot of features, the TORC X-Large T15B had to be in these reviews. Well, it is not just available in extra-large size but also comes in X-small, small, medium, large, and XX-large. It comes in numerous sizes so you can easily find what best fits your head.
This Bluetooth motorcycle helmet is also available in two various colors. These are Blinc Bluetooth Flying Tiger and Non Bluetooth Flying Tiger.
As its name suggests, the Blinc Bluetooth Flying Tiger is equipped with Bluetooth technology that enables it to perform much better than the model with none. Bluetooth technology allows you to receive, reject, or hang calls. It also allows you to redial the last number.
- Cool Max inner padding is removable and washable
- The fog-resistant shield is replaceable and scratch-resistant
- Built-in Bluetooth technology promotes ultimate convenience while riding
- Race-inspired thoughtful design features superior air ventilation
- Built-in spoiler gets rid of wind buffering as well as improving stability
10. TORC T15B Unisex-Adult Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
Up to this point, it is evident that TORC is on top of the world when it comes to producing high-performance Bluetooth integrated motorcycles. We love this Bluetooth integrated motorcycle because it is unisex.
That being said, if you really want to show the world how you and your significant other are super compatible, the TORC T15B model is what you should pick. It is available in two different colors, which are Gloss Black Edge Red and Gloss Black Edge Hiviz Yellow.
This motorcycle helmet also comes in several sizes such as X-small, XX-large, small, medium, X-large, and large. The motorcycle helmet is also equipped with built-in Blinc Bluetooth technology that further enhances its performance.
- DOT & ECE 22.05 certification proves that the helmet is quality and safe to use
- Built-in drop down sun visor gets rid of glare
- Superior air ventilation literally keeps your head cool in a hot environment
- Built-in Blinc Bluetooth technology allows you to enjoy music and receive/reject calls
A Bluetooth motorcycle helmet is one of those items you think you can do without until you try one. It has more features than you can ever imagine. Well, one of these features is Bluetooth technology. It makes riding much safer than ever before by allowing you to receive, make, or reject calls without taking your eyes off the road.